MARMIND & Microsoft Azure
What is Microsoft Azure®?Azure is Microsoft’s state-of-the-art Cloud Platform supported by Microsoft worldwide. MARMIND uses Microsoft Azure for providing computing services (servers, storage, databases, network devices, software, analysis options, and more) on the Internet (“the Cloud”). Current information on Microsoft Azure is available here.
- Microsoft Azure is the ideal cloud platform for the secure, high-performance operation of MARMIND.
- All your data and the associated hardware are located in data centers in Germany. Geo-replication of Azure services between data centers in Germany ensures business continuity and these high-security data centers offer 24/7 monitoring. Find out more.
- MARMIND uses various Microsoft Azure services, such as virtual machines, virtual networks, storage, cloud services, and extensive backup options.
- Microsoft Azure supports a broad range of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases, and devices, ensuring steady extensibility of MARMIND.
- Microsoft Azure services can be up- or down-scaled on demand, depending on the actual resources MARMIND needs.
- Microsoft monitors and controls all physical and technical access to customer data, with the exception of access by the customer himself.
- Microsoft was the first major cloud provider who has adopted the new international standard for data protection in the cloud, ISO 27001/18, and SSAE16/ISAE 3402. Find out more.
- Microsoft Azure fulfills the requirements of most of the compliance certifications of the world’s largest cloud service providers. Find out more.
- UPPER Network is a longtime Certified Microsoft Gold Partner and a pioneer in the development and deployment of cloud software solutions in German-speaking countries (Microsoft Partner of the Year 2011 in Austria).