Senior Software Consultant (f/m/x)
MARMIND is a leading international software provider of Marketing Resource Management solutions designed to empower marketers to optimize resources and maximize results. Combining plans, budgets, and results in one platform, we enable global brands such as Deutsche Telekom, Post, Mercedes, Spar, Lufthansa, Mondi, Allianz and many more, to stay on top of their marketing.
Relying on a large network of marketing experts and technology partners, we offer complementary consulting, implementation, and support services to ensure that our customers have everything they need to master their marketing.
Your future role
- You support and advise well-known customers (including DAX companies) with regard to the mapping of their marketing processes in the software
- Project management in various customer projects (Kick-off meetings, project planning, project set-up and project controlling)
- Specification and documentation of customer requirements
- You work closely with other departments: Sales, Product Management, Development, Quality Assurance, Support
- Completed degree (University or FH)
- Practice in project management, know-how in marketing processes required
- Independent way of working, business thinking, IT affinity
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What we offer
- A challenging position with plenty of room for new ideas and impulses
- Development into a leading position possible
- A diverse team from different nations welcomes you on your first day
- Flexible working hours (flexitime agreement), 2 days/week home office
- Location flexibility: We have offices in Vienna, Premstätten near Graz and Chicago
- A gross salary of € 5,000 per month (14x) is envisaged for full-time employment. An overpayment according to the actual qualification and experience is foreseen.
- Benefits: Fresh fruit (no desire for fruit? – grab an ‘Obstler’) and vegetables, drinks (coffee, tea, etc.), after-work drinks, snacks, employee gifts, parking spaces/ tickets for public transportation, monthly office events, various team events, etc.
Open-mindedness is an important aspect of our company culture. This means that we place great importance on the following: Being honest with each other, appreciating each other, and striving towards a common goal. Our core values – passion, foresight, and reliability – are what drives us.
We are pleased to receive applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.