Senior Fullstack Developer | React (f/m/x)
MARMIND is a leading international software provider of Marketing Resource Management solutions designed to empower marketers to optimize resources and maximize results.
The innovative product MARMIND-FLOW, a digital process construction kit, gives companies the opportunity to optimally digitalize and further optimize their operational processes.
Your future role
- You will be part of a developers team and will develop features and architecture of the existing web application in C#/.NET/React
- Design and implementation of software interfaces and new modules are part of your job
- You ensure technical quality using our development process from solution design and implementation to testing and code reviews
- You learn to understand business requirements and backgrounds of our customers, can estimate efforts and support our project managers with consulting, conception and planning
- You are responsible for developing our web application with focus on frontend development, coding new features and improving the architecture
- You will improve the application performance
- You will support us in fixing bugs and improving product quality
- You enjoy working on challenging topics and have extensive experience implementing new modules in an existing framework, or extending the framework with new functionality?
- You have extensive expertise in full-stack development of complex web applications, or the implementation of reliable, scalable and performant cloud solutions?
- You are motivated to share your knowledge and to develop innovative solutions together with our team?
- Knowledge of developing applications in React / Typescript and also with MobX
- Microsoft-Know-How: C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, .NET X, .NET Core
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and other front-end technologies
- Experience with agile development methods
- Ability to abstract and structure complex topics
- German and English language skills
- High level of commitment and personal responsibility
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and workflows
What we offer
- A diverse team from different nations welcomes you on your first day.
- Flexible working hours (flexitime agreement), 2 days/week home office.
- Agile software development according to Scrum
- Location flexibility: We have offices in Vienna, Premstätten near Graz
- FA gross salary of € 4,800 per month (14x) is envisaged for for full-time employment. An overpayment according to the actual qualification and experience is foreseen.
- Benefits: Fresh fruit (no desire for fruit? – grab an ‘Obstler’) and vegetables, drinks (coffee, tea, etc.), after-work drinks, snacks, employee gifts, parking spaces/ tickets for public transportation, monthly office events, various team events, etc.
Open-mindedness is an important aspect of our company culture. This means that we place great importance on the following: Being honest with each other, appreciating each other, and striving towards a common goal. Our core values – passion, foresight, and reliability – are what drives us.
We are pleased to receive applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.