If you weren’t expecting any product updates from us in the near future, you were wrong. Just because we are working from home doesn’t mean we don’t have a whole bunch of new features in MARMIND® Premium waiting for you. We are here to make sure you and your marketing team get through these challenging times.
Here’s a quick overview of the most important updates before we walk you through everything that is new:
- In the cockpit, we expanded some of the columns to include the “All levels” function.
- The new “Status” grouping option in the plan gives you an even better view of the status of your marketing activities.
- Numerous design improvements and additional information provide you with a good overview, making it easier to use the plan.
- The priority of the to-dos can now be highlighted in color.
Ready to dive into the details?
- On the start page, the area with the bookmarks that were shared but not favored by the team can now be closed/collapsed with a click to get a better overview.
- In the cockpit, the option to show objects belonging to any of the lower levels was added. The following columns have been added: “Milestones – all levels”, “Remaining days milestones – all levels”, “Remaining to-dos – all levels” and “To-do overview – all levels”.
- There is a new grouping option called “Status” in the plan – all actions are grouped according to their status.
- The plan view now offers the option to also drag and drop campaign bars.
- If changes are made to several objects in the plan at the same time (e.g. highlighting & moving several actions), a pop-up message now appears to confirm whether these changes should be made or not. This is to prevent users to make any unintentional changes to marketing objects.
- The plan now allows you to show object names in the bars – when enabled, the object names are also written out for short bars.
- In the standard grouping in the plan, the hierarchical structure of the objects is now better visualized by clearer indentation of the sublevels.
- The bar mouse-over now features additional information and a new design.
- The comment icon in the bars in the plan is now only shown via mouse-over or if there are already comments on this object.
- In the plan, when the to-dos are shown, the initials of the person responsible for the to-do are set as an avatar (if there is no image).
- In the plan, the picture or initials of the person responsible for the to-do are now shown directly in the to-do bar when the to-dos are shown (provided the length of the bar is sufficient).
- When selecting a grouping (e.g. by action type), the higher-level group “work areas and campaigns” is no longer automatically shown as the first group but can be shown or hidden using a switch if required.
- It is now possible to highlight the priority of to-dos in color. This applies to the board view and to viewing to-dos in the plan.
- The grouping by priority in the to-do list has been adjusted – high-priority to-dos are now shown first, followed by medium and low-priority to-dos.
Budget & costs
- If a no-cost element is defined, there is no difference in “Budget & Costs” in the two view variants “Overview” and “Details”. This is now indicated by mouse-over text when you select the detailed view.
We hope you enjoy the new MARMIND® version,
Your MARMIND® Team