What’s new in the latest version of MARMIND?
In summary, the following areas have been improved or extended for you:
- New Sign-in
- To-do Checklists
- New Navigation
For a detailed list click below …
- ID server upgrade to make MARMIND even more secure. When logging in for the first time, it is necessary to reset the password according to the new password policy.
- Extension of login options. You now also have the option to use a Google or Microsoft account to log in to MARMIND.
- Implementation of 2-factor authentication, which can be activated on request (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- When creating to-do checklists, weekends and holidays can now be defined, which are taken into account when the to-dos are created.
- The navigation has been optimized and simplified.
- The logo and the background image on the start page can now be defined centrally for all users of a network.
- Various views (e.g. to-do list) can be enlarged on the top right.
- In the “Standard” grouping, individual lines (e.g. workspaces) are automatically hidden when using the “Bars” function.
- Shortcuts (e.g. shift + mousewheel) can be used for easier and faster navigation.
- There are now more configuration options in your own profile, so that the number of notifications can be set more precisely.
Enjoy the new version of MARMIND.
Your MARMIND Team