What’s new in the latest version of MARMIND?
In summary, the following areas have been improved or extended for you:
- Roles & Rights
- To-do lists
- To-do identification number
For a detailed list click below …
- Two-way authentication: It is now possible to activate a two-factor authentication. Please contact us if you are interested.
- The start screen and “getting started” have been updated.
- Change into another network directly in the black header.
- The new cockpit view provides insight into selected campaigns. The cockpit enables the connection of strategic planning with operational implementation.
Roles & Rights
- The guest role has been expanded to include optional rights. Guests will now be enabled to the visibility of To-Dos, Messages and Media Assets. Users with guest status can now see details in objects (workspaces, campaigns, and projects) but can not edit them.
- The to-do list can now be grouped according to different criteria.
- The mouse-over information in the To-do list has been improved / detailed.
- Within a To-dos subtasks can be created for the structure. Each subtask can be marked as open or done. The sorting of the to-dos now takes place automatically after the due date
- Improvement of filtering “Delegate” and “Responsible”
- Display of to-do status
- Several to-dos can now be marked and moved (also between groupings). The start or due date is automatically adjusted.
- Several To-dos can be moved at once
- To-dos can now be moved to other higher-level objects via the navigation tree
- In the to-do list, new to-dos can now be created directly in the grouping header of the list.
- In the administration, the order of the category for to-do lists can be specified. The grouped display of the to-do list is displayed in this order.
- It is now possible to change the category of a to-dos within the list.
- The long-track ad in the to-do list has been improved.
- The order of the categories (grouped view) can be defined in the administration.
- Responsible person can be changed directly in the list (via Avatar)
- Via “Next steps” the person in charge of all selected to-dos can be changed
To-do identification number
- Possibility to work with numeric ID for to-do s. Activation in the settings (To-do’s settings)
- The bar height becomes lower at a sizing level over 1 year, so more is shown on the plan.
- You can use “Shortcuts” for the plan:
- # Shift + Mousrad = zoom
- # Alt + Mousrad = horizontal scrolling
- # SHIFT+ selection = zoom to the selected area
- When setting plan bookmarks for the star page, the set settings for displaying the campaign group (shown or hidden) as well as the display of to-dos (faded in or out) are now also applied to the bookmark.
- The display of the tiles on the plan has been optimized.
Enjoy the new version of MARMIND.
Your MARMIND Team