What’s new in the latest version of MARMIND?
In summary, the following areas have been improved or extended for you
- To-do management
For a detailed list click below …
- The new board view has optimized the To-do management in MARMIND. The possibilities of individual grouping and color coding of the To-dos enable an alternative overview next to the already existing list view.
- In the new board view (as well as in the list view) To-dos and checklists can be created and via single or multiple selections the status, the category, the target date and the responsibility can be changed.
- The new board view allows easier editing of To-dos.
- With the “Expand-Button” the working area on the screen can now be optimized in the board view as well.
- A new link in the grouping drop-down selection now makes it easy to switch to the admin area. This applies to the list view as well as to the new board view.
- It is now possible to add media assets (images, videos, etc.) as a key visual, to display them in the plan (calendar view) and e.g. to watch the video directly in the plan.
- To-do notifications can now be forwarded to third persons.
- In the case of a notification via e-mail, the texts are more specific and clearly assignable.
- Mouse-over function for the mindbox has been optimized.
Enjoy the new version of MARMIND.
Your MARMIND Team