What’s new in the latest version of MARMIND Premium?
In summary, the following areas have been improved or extended for you:
- The improved cockpit allows an optimal connection between strategic planning and operational implementation.
- Due to usability and performance improvements in the to-do management, it’s now simpler to organize your activities, and the new function of the subtasks further improves detailed planning.
- The new feature of the @mentions makes working and coordinating in the team even easier.
For a detailed list click below …
- New security feature “2 Factor Authentification” has been added – please give notice if you want to use this feature.
- Various improvements to the bookmarks to ensure a simple, efficient handling of MARMIND.The cockpit has been expanded and optimized.
- Application-wide performance improvements (especially in the to-do list) have been implemented.
- Individually customized cockpit views can now be saved directly as bookmarks.
- The individually customizable cockpit can now be opened as PDF, saved and printed.
- The order of the objects can now be changed in the cockpit.
- The column height of the objects in the cockpit can now be increased to see more content.
- In the cockpit view you can now open a pop-up with all details (progress, to-dos, comments, etc.) for each object.
- The progress of an object can now be tracked via the cockpit and the detail view of an object.
- In the cockpit there is now the new option of radar view. Due to the individual selection of objects, grouping options by category and classification by tags, a clear presentation in the form of a semicircle / circle is possible.
- Various usability improvements in the to-do list.
- The number of to-dos in a group are now displayed directly next to the group name.
- The individually defined action types (in the settings) are now displayed individually in the grouping according to action types.
- There is now the possibility to move one or more selected to-dos with one click to the top or bottom of the list.
- New to-dos are now marked with a red dot in the board view.
- If a shift of one or more to-dos changes the start date or due date, the user will be notified in advance and may agree or cancel the change.
- If the status “problem” is assigned to a to-do, the status of the to-do is highlighted in red to emphasize the importance!
- New function “subtasks”: For each to-do, one or more subtasks can now be added to allow an even more detailed organization.
- The plan has now the option to show the descriptions of the objects.
- New function “@mention”: With the new feature @mention, the entire team or individual team members can be mentioned in messages, replies in messages, comments on to-dos, comments on objects and comments on media assets. The mentioned person receives a notification in Important & new, in the mindbox and/or via email (configurable in the setting mode).
With the filter option “Mention”, users can see all the to-dos, messages, etc. they are mentioned in at a glance.
Enjoy the new version of MARMIND,
Your MARMIND Team