Software Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d)
Full-time, Graz or Vienna
UPPER Network is an international provider of software technologies. Using customized software solutions and personal consultation, we support you in the implementation and optimization of your business processes.
The core product MARMIND is one of the leading software solutions for integrative marketing management. By combining campaigns, budget and results, MARMIND provides an overview of the entire marketing process – presented in a central marketing plan. From the MARMIND perspective, activities and investments can be systematically controlled, processes and measures optimized.
- Autonomous development, planning, execution and documentation of the required tests
- Ensuring the fulfillment of specifications in terms of functionality
- Continuous testing, ensuring the user-friendliness and error-free execution of the software
- Direct contact / support for our customers and partners
- Problem solving for application and system errors, as well as implementation or initiation of the root cause analysis and responsibility for correcting these errors
- Responsible for the quality improvement of the software and error prevention and thus interface function to the consulting and development team
- Sound knowledge in quality assurance and test design
- Very good technical understanding, especially SQL for data analysis
- Structured, independent and self-responsible way of working as well as analytical and solution-oriented thinking
- Accurate and conscientious workstyle
- High quality standards
- Team player as well as open and communicative personality
- Very good German language skills, good command of English an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER:
As a team we work with passion to realize innovative solutions for demanding customers. We are looking for people who think beyond the box and their own job description.
We offer a monthly gross salary starting from 2.800,- (full-time), variable performance pay, as well as a high flexibility in working time models.
And then there is this feeling that resonates. It is made up of our open and heartfelt culture, of honesty and appreciation, as well as a spirit that pushes forward.