Support and QA (m/f/d)
Full-time, Graz or Vienna
UPPER Network is an international provider of software technologies. Using customized software solutions and personal consultation, we support you in the implementation and optimization of your business processes.
The core product MARMIND® is one of the leading software solutions for integrative marketing management. By combining campaigns, budget and results, MARMIND® provides an overview of the entire marketing process – presented in a central marketing plan. From the MARMIND® perspective, activities and investments can be systematically controlled, processes and measures optimized.
- Direct contact / support for our customers in case of errors (1st level support)
- Collaboration with customers, project management and development
- Prioritization and processing of tickets as well as forwarding these in the team
- Technical support for any questions on topics concerning the web application, the network and the infrastructure (problem analysis and error correction)
- Technical support in case of change requests like configuration of users, rights or meta data
- Execution of data imports and exports
- Continuous improvement of the software quality
- Independent execution and documentation of required tests
- Manual testing (usability, compliance with specifications, functionality, etc.)
- Optional: Creation and maintenance of automated tests
- Problem-solving for application and system errors and cause analysis
- Contribution to test planning, test design and test analysis for error prevention
- Contribution to and creation of test and demo environments
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of the QA and support processes
- Structured, independent and self-responsible way of working as well as analytical and solution-oriented thinking
- Accurate and conscientious work style, strive for high quality standards and exact documentation
- Team spirit as well as open and communicative personality
- Knowledge in Quality Assurance and developing automated tests is an advantage
- Technical understanding, (MS-) SQL for data analysis is an advantage
- Very good German language skills
- Good English language skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
As a team we work with passion to realize innovative solutions for demanding customers. We are looking for people who think beyond the box and their own job description.
We offer a monthly gross salary starting from 3.700,- (14 x) for a full-time position. Overpayment according to the actual qualification and experience is intended.
And then there is this feeling that resonates. It is made up of our open and heartfelt culture, of honesty and appreciation, as well as a spirit that pushes forward.