Project Manager for Internationalization and Partner Management (m/f/d)
Full-time, Graz or Vienna
UPPER Network is an international provider of software technologies. Using customized software solutions and personal consultation, we support you in the implementation and optimization of your business processes.
The core product MARMIND® is one of the leading software solutions for integrative marketing management. By combining campaigns, budget and results, MARMIND® provides an overview of the entire marketing process – presented in a central marketing plan. From the MARMIND® perspective, activities and investments can be systematically controlled, processes and measures optimized.
- Business Development of Internationalization / Partner Management
- Conception of expansion strategies and accompaniment of operational implementation
- Creating market and competitor analyzes
- Acquisition and support of international cooperation partners
- Responsibility for the realization of business and sales targets as well as partner development
- Direct reporting to the managing director
- Proper English skills
- Sound project management skills
- Experience in the IT industry is an advantage
- Solution-oriented and interdisciplinary thinking
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- High self-motivation and willingness to travel
WHAT WE OFFER:
As a team we work with passion to realize innovative solutions for demanding customers. We are looking for people who think beyond the box and their own job description.
We offer a monthly gross salary starting from 4.500,- (full-time), variable performance pay, as well as a high flexibility in working time models.
And then there is this feeling that resonates. It is made up of our open and heartfelt culture, of honesty and appreciation, as well as a spirit that pushes forward.