Office Management Assistant (m/f/d)
Part-time (20h), Graz
UPPER Network is an international provider of software technologies. Using customized software solutions and personal consultation, we support you in the implementation and optimization of your business processes.
The core product MARMIND is one of the leading software solutions for integrative marketing management. By combining campaigns, budget and results, MARMIND provides an overview of the entire marketing process – presented in a central marketing plan. From the MARMIND perspective, activities and investments can be systematically controlled, processes and measures optimized.
- All office agendas such as appointment management, correspondence, mail, archiving, responsibility for office supplies and printing
- Organization and planning of business trips
- Travel Expenses
- Support in daily business
- Develop proposals for subject-specific advanced training
- Very good user knowledge of MS-Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Perfect German spelling skills, good rhetorical ability and good command of English
- Accurate and independent way of working
- High level of independence and organizational skills
- Open and communicative personality
- Team player
WHAT WE OFFER:
As a team we work with passion to realize innovative solutions for demanding customers. We are looking for people who think beyond the box and their own job description.
We offer a monthly gross salary starting from 1.850,- (full-time), variable performance pay, as well as a high flexibility in working time models.
And then there is this feeling that resonates. It is made up of our open and heartfelt culture, of honesty and appreciation, as well as a spirit that pushes forward.